ARCHIKA JAIN is a Teacher, School Educational Counsellor, Counselling Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Internationally Certified Mindfulness Meditation practitioner, Neuro – Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner and a Life Coach with over 3 years of experience in mental health services and over 10 years of experience in teaching in various reputed organisations
She has done B.Ed, Masters in Psychology and completed Post Graduation Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.
• Internationally certified Mindfulness meditation practitioner (International association of professional coaches, counsellors and therapists).
• Internationally Certified NLP Practitioner (International association of professional coaches, counsellors and therapists)
• Internationally Certified NLP Master Practitioner (IBPCT)
• Internationally Certified NLP Trainer and Group Coach (IBPCT)
• Certified Success and Life Coach.
• Certified Wellness Coach.
• Certified Personal Development Coach.
• Certified Graphologist.
• Training in various therapies like CBT, REBT, Solution- focused therapy, Client-centred therapy, Parent-child Interaction therapy, Narrative therapy, Behaviour therapy, Mindfulness-based reduction Therapy.
• Training in various psychometric assessments including intelligence, personality and Interest tests.
• Attended workshops on Self hypnosis, Law of attraction, Role of school counsellor, Interventions for children with learning difficulties, Expressive Art therapy, psychological assessments, Graphotherapy, Building rapport with Adolescents, Dream interpretation, Letter narrative therapy, etc
• Megaminds Academy– An Educational and Career Guidance centre
• Silent Door- Unleash your Mind (a Platform for Counselling, Training and Coaching Services)
• Organised Workshops on Various topics like Stress Management, Anxiety, Mindfulness, Social Anxiety, Building Self confidence, Depression, Emotional Health, Time Management, Anger Management, Gratitude, Mindfulness Meditation, etc
• Organised Various Workshops in association with other psychologists.
• Completed two Successful Training and internship programmes for psychology students and others are going on.
• Completed advanced workshop on Psychometric assessments for professionals, Counsellors and Psychologists
• Organised various workshops for school students in association with various schools