An Attitude of Gratitude means making it a conscious habit to express thankfulness and appreciation for everything, everyone and every moment of your life. Having an attitude of gratitude means we operate from the Centre of Abundance, rather than scarcity – the periphery of fear. When we develop an attitude of gratitude we feel happier, become more positive and always do small acts of kindness, regularly.
WHY TO EXPRESS GRATITUDE?
Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings. Gratitude has the power to transform ordinary things to extra-ordinary things.
By Expressing Gratitude, you activate that power within and open your potential possibilities for exponential growth.
We must Explore and Find Opportunities everyday to Express Gratitude to those who have been KIND to us, and sometimes we have taken them for granted. Our Expression need to be specific and concrete.
As it is evident and clear that GRATITUDE is the Healthiest of all Human Emotions. The more we express gratitude for what we have, the more likely we will have even more to express gratitude for. It simple attract the same or similar experiences from the universe.
Let’s Start a 15 Days Gratitude Challenge starting from today 15th May 2021.
The Gratitude Challenge is simple but has powerful outcomes. Everyday we’ll Express Gratitude to someone, something, which helped you to grow, be happy or come out of a tough situation.
Expressing Gratitude can have a lasting positive impact if we work towards incorporating it into our daily lives. The expression of gratitude is a self-promoting exercise, grateful people are found to be more likely to respond positively to choose open opportunities for growth, follow healthy life style, show better performance at workplace, develop happier and harmonious engagement, lovely relationships, deep social connections and have more potential possibilities to achieve what they want in life. What else we want from life, friends.
Experiencing Gratitude is Foundational Element that contributes to the fostering of positive feelings, greater happiness and directly contributing to one’s overall sense of well-being.
HOW TO EXPRESS GRATITUDE?
- Make a Gratitude list. Get comfortable, find a quiet place, and write down ten things (or more) that you are thankful for in life.
- Be Specific. Recall the instance, the action, the words, and share how it impacted you. Be honest and be bold to share your true feelings
- Write it, Narrate it, Share it. Express it. That’s the KEY.
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” ~William Arthur Ward
Writing a handwritten letter of thanks for a person’s help, love, friendship and/or support is one of the easiest and potentially most effective ways to express your gratitude.
- Put it in public domain. Let everyone knows about it. It might trigger someone to start expressing gratitude.
- Appreciate and Acknowledge the help you received, its importance in your life, w.r.t. time, quality, value, support and all.
- Do it by Heart. Give heartfelt thanks to people. Thanks people for their services, and their support.
- Do it randomly, regularly,
- Keep a Gratitude Journal. To write down what you are grateful for each day helps us think about what’s good in life rather than what we are lacking or unhappy with. (We are Ready with our Gratitude Journal and will release it soon. Stay Tuned)
- Cultivate the Attitude of Gratitude. As we focus on what we are thankful for, we stop giving attention to fear, anger and greed, it reduces and eventually evaporates and we help to refresh and retrain our minds toward positive possibilities, and connect with abundance and happiness – the source of BLISS
Dear Friends Let’s Do It. Let’s Start Expressing Gratitude and Grow our Abundance & Happiness Mindset for Experiencing and Expressing Exponential Excellence.
PRACTICE TIP DAY#1
Write the Names of 3 People you are grateful for in your life and you can not imagine your life without them.
Also write why you are grateful for them.
I am so thankful and grateful for______________________________________________________________________________
Complete the Activity!! Be Grateful, Be Abundant 😊